Best Ways For Men To Lose Weight
The good news is when it comes to fat loss it is so much easier for men than it is for women. After working with several thousand clients who have experienced excellent weight/fat loss results by merely having a clear understanding and awareness of how their dietary choices accelerate fat loss, I have witnessed over and over again that it is so much easier and faster for men to experience fat loss than women of the same age groups.
If you are a man who has been unsuccessful in losing extra fat/weight, it is because of your dietary habits. There are several food categories that the body either can not easily process and eliminate, or foods that are readily converted to and stored as fat. The reason your body holds onto fat is essentially for survival. The body uses the fat tissue to store toxic additives and chemicals found in the foods we consume, to keep our vital organs from being harmed. So the main cause of stubborn weight/fat gain is habitually eating processed nutrient deficient calorie-rich foods that contain toxic additives and chemicals.
Also if you are someone who has been on any calorie restricted diets, more than likely you know diets simply don’t work long term, because virtually all diets are focused on calorie-counting and making you feel food deprived and hungry all day. No one wants to feel deprived and hungry, that is why diets don’t work and at best for most people diets are temporary and don’t last. But changing dietary habits do work and they do last and the right dietary habits will certainly free you of stubborn body fat by unleashing the body’s fat burning mechanism for easy consistent fat loss.
If you are really interested in weight/fat loss, it is important you know these facts:
- Consistent fat loss and improved metabolism requires a diet that consists of high quality nutrient-rich foods that readily fire up your body’s fat burning furnace. There are specific foods and food combinations that contain the exact nutrients necessary for efficient and easy fat loss and will greatly help the body turn up the body’s ability to facilitate burning and melting away fat and eliminating stubborn weight. Effective and efficient fat loss truly does depend on your ability to choose nutrient-rich foods that supply your body with what it needs to rid itself of stubborn weight and stored body fat and you can learn all about the food combinations and easy recipes necessary for fat loss by reading my book available on Amazon: How To Eat Clean And Lose Weight Fast Naturally And Permanently: A Complete Guide To Clean Eating — By Dr. Rouya Shamsai.
- The foods you choose to consume are the main source of your fat gain — If you eat too much processed foods which are calorie-rich and are mostly devoid of nutrients your body will turn those calories into stubborn fat storage because your body requires food sourced nutrients for optimal fat metabolism.
- You can greatly accelerate your fat loss when you avoid foods that encourage fat gain. In addition to processed foods there are several other food groups that contain additives and chemicals that encourage increased body fat storage.
- Your food choices , not exercise (any kind of exercise) is the best and most efficient solution to weight loss — Every weight loss expert agrees that the body’s fat burning mechanism will only work most efficiently when you eat specific foods that fire up your body’s fat burning mechanism which exercising has never been shown to duplicate. Exercising is important to your body’s overall health and it does very little to facilitate fat/weight loss.
- Universally addiction to certain foods and beverages is one of the main causes of increased and consistent fat gain — Your awareness of specific foods and beverages that slow down your body’s fat burning process and promote more fat storage, will help you make smarter food choices and support weight loss.
As someone who has worked for years with clients suffering from overweight and obesity, I know how hard weight/fat loss can seem, but the solution is truly simple when you have a clear understanding of foods and food combinations that supply your body with the nutrients it needs for optimal fat loss.
You already know your health is your greatest asset and the state of your health depends essentially on what foods you choose to consume. The better food choices you make, the better your health. There are several advantages to reaching and maintaining a healthy weight, such as feeling more youthful and having more energy to do the things you enjoy doing because you are not hauling extra weight around with you, more restful sleep, stronger immune system, improved cognition and memory, and a greater sense of overall well-being.
The quality of your life does truly depend on the quality of your overall health, and if you are overweight, your health greatly suffers because long term weight gain is associated with several chronic conditions such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc.
The most important step you can take to ensure healthy weight is adapting new dietary habits which include eating foods and beverages high in nutritional value, by doing that you will safeguard and protect your health and your overall well-being long term.
You can adapt the exact diet and dietary habits my clients have used to easily and permanently lose stubborn fat, inside the book you will find the complete list of foods your body needs for fat loss, and what foods you should avoid that are known to impede fat loss and in fact will cause weight gain. How To Eat Clean And Lose Weight Fast Naturally And Permanently: A Complete Guide To Clean Eating — By Dr. Rouya Shamsai. https://amzn.to/2xRdS6u Inside the book you will also find our contact information if you would like an appointment for a personal phone consultation with me.
If the quality of your life and the state of your health matters to you, then consuming a daily clean nutrient rich diet must become a priority and an important lifelong commitment to yourself which will ensure your continued health, and the excellent quality of life you deserve.