How To Eat Healthy Food Everyday?
If you have been struggling for years to lose weight or maintain your weight, trying one diet after another, you are not alone.
According to market research, nearly 100 million American adults are actively trying to lose weight or maintain their current weight, and in majority of cases they fail to keep their weight off long-term.
So, why is it so hard to lose weight? Why don’t diets work? Why do people go on one diet after another, even though they intuitively know diets don’t work?
Going on one diet after another expecting one to work so you can be rid of extra weight for good is what Albert Einstein describes to be the very definition of insanity, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
From first-hand experience of struggling to lose an excess of 110 pounds for over 15 years, I know for sure diets and diet pills DO NOT WORK!
And it wasn’t until 2009 when I made the decision that I would never again go on a diet, and instead read every expert study I could get my hands on what medical researchers and weight loss experts were finding to be the best solutions to losing weight, burning stubborn body fat, and maintaining a healthy weight permanently.
Since over 90% of these weight loss research articles are sponsored by big Pharma who manufacture diet pills, and giant food companies who manufacture processed and packaged foods, finding the most trustworthy and useful facts that would result in healthy and permanent weight loss wasn’t easy but at the time was the vital information I needed to lose the weight to avoid risking future serious life-long diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
The journey of weight loss for me took a lot longer than for most of the clients I have consulted with about effective and long lasting weight loss, and the information I have gathered has freed countless people from ever again having to struggle with stubborn weight problems and uncontrollable weight gain.
Losing weight is easy when you know how your body processes foods and you have a clear understanding of what food combinations increase your metabolic rate which results in easily burning body fat, and hastening weight loss.
If you are truly ready to learn the expert discoveries that are the most effective weight loss solutions, then you are ready to read my book “How To Eat Clean And Lose Weight Fast Naturally And Permanently,” where you will see how to easily lose weight and burn body and belly fat without ever dieting or counting calories and depriving yourself from eating as much food as you want. My book contains everything you need to know about effective weight loss and you will learn the information that will change the quality of your life and your health when it comes to reaching and maintaining a healthy weight, personally for you.
Losing weight by eating, is truly the best and in most cases the only way to lose weight fast, naturally, and permanently. Read my book on Amazon Kindle: https://amzn.to/2xRdS6u
Here is a summary of some of the information you will learn about in the book:
- Diets don’t work — Even though diets are the most popular so called “solution” to losing weight, they don’t work because they cannot be sustained long-term. Diets are based on food and calorie restrictions which keep you feeling deprived and hungry all day. And since body’s survival mechanism sees hunger and food deprivation as something intolerable, it is not something the body can endure indefinitely. In fact studies show that 95% of people who experience weight loss results after dieting, go on to gain all the weight and even more back within 3 years. Diet pills which suppress your appetite essentially do the same thing as dieting because diet pills act as a way to reduce your food and calorie intake.
- Not all calories are created equal — When it comes to enjoying good health and an ideal weight, your body doesn’t care about how many calories you consume, it cares about the source of the calories and how nutritionally dense the food is. For example the calories from a bagel would more than likely be stored as body fat, but if you consumed the same number of calories from raw nuts and seeds, the calories are used up expeditiously and efficiently by the cardiovascular and nervous system, because nuts and seeds provide superior nutritional value and not just calories.
- Overweight people are starving — How can someone who is overweight be starving? If your diet consists of mostly packaged and processed calorie-rich foods, which are foods that are stripped of vital nutrients, your body is starving for nutrients that are essential for normal body functions including converting what you eat and drink into beneficial and usable components that support healthy weight loss and maintenance.
- Eating all day is the best solution to effective weight loss — Reducing your daily calories by eating less often and less food is the worst choice you can make for weight loss. Eating less food than you are used to, slows down your metabolism which is the very thing you need to burn fat and build muscle. Eating foods often, that are nutritionally dense, is the most ideal solution for healthy metabolism, weight loss, and burning stubborn body fat — especially in the abdominal area.
- Avoid processed foods — Processed and packaged foods by their very nature have been stripped of essential nutrients that your body needs for normal function, in addition they contain chemical ingredients known to cause chemical changes in the brain that lead to food addiction. Food manufacturers gladly to use these chemicals that lead to food addiction with the blessing of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), recently I noticed some of these harmful chemicals as part of the ingredients list in a children’s vitamin product. Here are just a few of these chemical ingredients you should watch out for: Soy Extract, Carrageenan, Natural Flavors and Flavorings, Hydrolyzed Protein, Flavors and Flavorings, Malt Extract, Glutamic Acid, Seasonings, Malt Flavoring, Mono potassium Glutamate, Natural Pork Flavorings, Textured Protein, Natural Chicken Flavoring, Yeast Extract.
- Exercise Is Not The Best Way To Lose Weight — According to several studies weight loss is much more than “calories in, calories out,” and exercise is more beneficial for improving your health and maintaining your weight than slimming your waistline and helping you lose weight. What most people don’t realize is that you are constantly burning calories. Between the calories your body burns for basic body functions and processing your food, exercise only makes up about 20 percent of daily calories burned. What’s called your “Resting Metabolic Rate” actually accounts for the majority of the calories you burn. Therefore eating a combination of foods that are known to promote weight loss is the best solution for consistent weight loss.
- Beating food addiction is of paramount importance — Virtually all weight loss experts believe that the chemical additives that are added to the most popular foods and snacks by food manufacturers are the main cause of food addiction and ultimately uncontrollable weight gain and obesity. Therefore learning how to stop your food addiction and cravings using specific nutrients discovered in 2007 by a mayo clinic researcher can assist you in easily overcoming food addictions permanently.
Learn what experts have discovered to be the best weight loss solutions: https://amzn.to/2xRdS6u